Kotka City Ticket
The Kotka City Ticket provides the right to unrestricted travel in local traffic in the Kotka municipal area for the duration of the ticket’s validity.
- The period ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The Kotka Summer Card is valid for 120 days from the date of purchase.
- The Veteran Ticket which is totally free of charge for its user is valid for 3 years from the date of its acquisition.
- The 40-trip ticket for off-peak hours is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. It cannot be used Mon-Fri between 6:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. and between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. There are no restrictions for its use during weekends.
- City Ticket bearers may also be required to pay other supplementary fees, for express or night routes or travelling with a pram, for example.
The City Ticket is for personal use only. For this reason, customers will be required to show proof of identity, i.e., a passport, police-issued ID card or driving license at ticket purchase.
Receipt of sale
During the purchase of a City Ticket, the customer signs a sales receipt in which the terms and conditions of the City Ticket are explained. It is also possible to print out and fill in the sales receipt beforehand, before you actually make your City Ticket purchase.
City Ticket price
|Selection of City Tickets available||Price from 1.1.2018||Price 1.2.2013-31.12.2017 (€)|
|30-day City Ticket, adults||Not on sale||52,00|
|30-day City Ticket, children (4–11 years)||Not on sale||27,00|
|30-day City Ticket, youth (12–19 years)||Not on sale||39,00|
|Kotka Summer Card*||Not on sale||87,00|
*) Kotka Summer Card is sold under limted time period. Check the exact time of the sale here.
40-trip City Ticket for off-peak hours (not on sale from 1.1.2018).
|Km max.||Price from 1.1.2012-31.12.2017 (€)|