Regional Ticket for the Kuopio Area
The Regional Ticket for the Kuopio Area is available until 31.12.2018. However, the ticket can be used as long as it is valid.
The Regional Ticket for the Kuopio Area entitles you to travel on all area during the validity of the ticket.
- The Kuopio Area Regional Ticket area includes Iisalmi, Juankoski, Kaavi, Kuopio, Lapinlahti, Leppävirta, Rautalampi, Siilinjärvi, Suonenjoki, Tervo, Tuusniemi, Varkaus and Vesanto.
- The regional ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Express routes are not subject to a supplementary express charge.
- Regional Ticket bearers may also be required to pay other supplementary fees, for night routes or travelling with a pram, for example.
- For the residents of Juankoski, the Kuopio zone 1 ticket is sold from 1.2.2017. Therefore, the first topping up since that date must be done in Matkahuolto.
The Regional Ticket is for personal use only. For this reason, customers will be required to show proof of identity, i.e., a passport, police-issued ID card or driving license at ticket purchase.
Receipt of sale
During the purchase of a Regional Ticket, the customer signs a sales receipt in which the terms and conditions of the Regional Ticket are explained. It is also possible to print out and fill in the sales receipt ahead of time, before you actually make your Regional Ticket purchase.
Regional Ticket price
|Home municipality||Price 1.8.2018-31.12.2018 (€)||Price 1.6.2018-31.7.2018 (€)||Price 1.2.2017–31.5.2018||Price 1.1.2017–31.1.2017|
|Iisalmi||not for sale||not for sale||not for sale||not for sale|
|Juankoski||not for sale||see Kuopio zone 1||see Kuopio zone 1||124,00|
|Kuopio||not for sale||not for sale||
|Lapinlahti||not for sale||135,00||135,00||115,00|
|Siilinjärvi||not for sale||not for sale||100,00||100,00|