South Karelia regional ticket
The Regional Ticket for the Southern Karelia Area entitles you to travel on all area during the validity of the ticket.
- The Southern Karelia Area Regional Ticket area includes Imatra, Lemi, Luumäki, Parikkala, Rautjärvi, Ruokolahti, Savitaipale and Taipalsaari. Residents of Southern Karelia Regional Ticket area can also travel to Lappeenranta with the regional ticket.
- The regional ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The ticket product can not be topped up on local buses in Lappeenranta.
- Express routes are subject to a supplementary express charge.
- Regional Ticket bearers may also be required to pay other supplementary fees, for night routes or travelling with a pram, for example.
The Regional Ticket is for personal use only. For this reason, customers will be required to show proof of identity, i.e., a passport, police-issued ID card or driving license at ticket purchase.
Receipt of sale
During the purchase of a Regional Ticket, the customer signs a sales receipt in which the terms and conditions of the Regional Ticket are explained. It is also possible to print out and fill in the sales receipt ahead of time, before you actually make your Regional Ticket purchase.
Regional Ticket price
|Home municipality||Price from 1.1.2018 (€)||Price 1.1.2012-31.12.2017 (€)|
|Lappeenranta||Not on sale||70,00|