Season and series tickets will be transferred to the Trips and Tickets app
Matkahuolto’s season and series tickets will be gradually transferred to the Trips and Tickets app during spring 2023. Travel cards are on sale and can be topped up until 30 June. After that, season and series tickets will be available for purchase alongside other tickets in the Trips and Tickets app.
Schedule of ticket transfer:
Season and series tickets will be added to the app in stages. The first tickets will be available in the app in December 2022, and all tickets will be available in the app by the end of June 2023.
More details on the transfer schedule will be updated on this page.
How to get started:
- Download the Trips and Tickets app from your app store.
- From the home page of the app, you can buy single tickets either through the Journey Planner or single, season or series tickets by choosing your preferred ticket directly from the ticket menu.
- You can pay for your ticket using your payment card, Apple Pay or MobilePay.
- You can find your valid travel tickets on the home page and on the Tickets tab.
In the Trips and Tickets app, you can make searches and plan your entire journey from one address to another. The app will guide you to your destination using various modes of transport, giving you the freedom to choose the schedule, means of transport and routes that suit you best. See below what other benefits the app has to offer.
The Trips and Tickets app allows you to:
- Keep all your tickets in one place. No more need for a separate travel card!
- Buy tickets directly from the app at any time. The app’s ticket shop is open 24/7.
- Buy tickets not only for long-distance travel, but also for trains, as well as local and regional transport, all in one go.
- Compare different route options and get help to buy the best ticket from the app.
- Flexibly choose the first day on which your ticket is valid.
- Pay conveniently and easily using a payment card, Apple Pay or MobilePay.
- Check your ticket information, validity and remaining journeys in the app.
- Conveniently show your ticket to an inspector using the QR code on the app’s home page.
Do you need help?
We’re here to help! See if you can find an answer in our FAQ or call 020 331 222 (Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00). The call charge is €0.084/min.