New Paketit Business Portal
We have developed a new and convenient business portal, Paketit Business Portal, for our contract customers. Paketit Business Portal replaces the MPaketti customer interface, and it will be rolled out in phases for different customer groups starting in September.
Paketit Business Portal has been developed with a special focus on ease of use and intuitiveness.
Paketit Business Portal serves as a modern channel for business customers, allowing them not only to create consignments and pick-up orders, but also to contact customer service directly and view and manage their own company-specific information.
Customer information and login
You can log in to the Paketit Business Portal with your MPaketti credentials.
To log in to the Paketit Business Portal with your current credentials, you must have an email address stored in your user data. You can add your email address in the MPaketti customer interface. You must store your email address in the email address field, and the user ID cannot simply be in the form of an email address.
Almost all of the customer and user-specific information stored in the old MPaketti customer interface has been passed on to the Paketit Business Portal.
The Paketit Business Portal allows you to:
- create domestic and international parcels, including express parcels and pallet freight consignments, and print address cards
- see a price estimate for a consignment
- update the recipient’s contact information for a created consignment
- order a pick-up for one or more consignments
- store consignment templates for favourite consignments
- maintain an address book of personal and customers addresses
- easily submit a ticket to customer service using the contact form
- manage users and permissions
- view company information, such as information related to invoicing or return agreements
Good to konow:
Not all features will be available in the first release version. More features will be released over the autumn and winter. In the future, the Paketit Business Portal’s News section will provide you with news and current information, including updates to the Paketit Business Portal and service changes.
The current MPaketti customer interface will remain in use for the time being, but we recommend that you start using the new Paketit Business Portal straight away in September. The new Paketit Business Portal works in the browser and does not require separate software to be installed. You can log in from any computer with a personal user ID and password.