Our sustainability goals
Our sustainability work is based on our ambitious sustainability objectives, which we pursue through concrete, verifiable and measurable actions. We promote the UN Sustainable Development Goals in our own operations and throughout our value chain as part of our sustainability programme. We have set science-based climate targets, which were endorsed by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) in September 2023. Our goal is to halve emissions from all our operations and be carbon neutral by 2030.
Our climate roadmap 2020-2030
To support our work, we have drawn up a climate roadmap that guides us consistently towards our sustainability objectives. Our climate roadmap identifies 44 emission reduction measures.
- We published a company-wide sustainability programme
- We completed our first verified carbon footprint calculation according to the GHG Protocol
- We published a climate roadmap setting out our emission reduction goals and measures to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030.
- We committed to the goals set out in the SBT initiative.
- We set a target for fossil-free parcel transport by 2030.
- We committed to the EcoCompass environmental management system.
- Our goals for the SBT initiative were approved.
- We will continue to work to reduce emissions in line with the Climate Roadmap.
- We will communicate about our work and our actions.
- We will be carbon neutral in all our operations: Our goal is to reduce emissions by 50% compared to 2020 levels.